Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have gotten tired of how low my front end sits, so I am wondering if anybody knows of some good leveling kits? I'm shooting for a 2.5" lift on front.

·
Registered
47 Posts
depends on what you want to spend, my 01 I did 2" (cost about 250. 12 years ago) but it raised it more like 3.5", I eneded up putting bigger block in rear casue front was rasied to high
my 99 I have now has ICON LK, it had what I think was a 4" lift and I didnt like the ride so my friend sold me the LK w/ bitsien shocks for 100 bucks( good friend), but anyway, I was wanting the truck to come down some cause the 35's don't fill the wheel well, but it only came down about 1/2" if any so in my experience the LK will raise truck more than rated, but I would search forum for others input

http://iconvehicledynamics.com/shop/complete-suspension-systems/14-2000-2004-ford-f250-f350-superduty-3-lift-hanger-system.html

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I will do a little more research and see what I find.

·
Kris
236 Posts
On my 2000 I just bought leveling shackles. Roughly $50 off eBay. I've been abusing my truck for a year now with it and no problems.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Just want to level it out or run larger tires too? 33s max with it leveled. Super Dutys look perfect with a 4" lift and 35s. JMHO

·
Kris
236 Posts
I agree that a 4" and 35's looks great. That's my plan for the future.

Right now i'm sitting on 33's with a leveling kit.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For right now I'm just leveling it. I might throw some 33s on it but idk yet.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
350 rear blocks and leveled in the front could clear 35's with correct back spacing.

·
Kris
236 Posts
Mine is an F350. I wouldn't try clearing 35's, it would be a hair from rubbing if it didn't rub. You probably could, but I hate to see a tire rubbing.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Don't run $50 leveling shackles on the front. It will put your front driveshaft at a bad angle and when your in 4x4 your truck will vibrate. Trust me! I did it. Correct way to level is with lift springs. Cost me $ 260 bucks for both sides off of ebay.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just took mine down to the local spring shop they measured it and added a leaf to the front about 2.5 " lift sits about a 1/2" lower than the rear looks about right its a f350 running 295/75/16s on toyo at2s on stock wheels they are about 33.5" tall.35s would probably clear but would rub the front leaf springs at full lock.

·
powersmoke
2 Posts
changed my rear springs because they broke and used bottom leaf from old springs leveled it perfect and it was free had to get longer u bolts though and center bolt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts