Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I recently installed my H-11's and egr delete and quad pod and guages still haven't updated my sig. So of course since I got the safety procautions done I'm looking for more. Been lookin at several injectors I'm thinking 190 cc give or take some. As far as turbo's go I don't have a real thick wallet but I'm Savin my money as fast as possible. I've recently ran into the idea of procharging with stock turbo or slightly upgraded any thoughts? I'm still thinking of just a drop in turbo though because procharging seems exspemsive. Anyone know bout what it takes money wise to procharge? Also pros and cons? I also am upgrading to a airdog proably 150 very soon.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
id go with a drop in turbo upgrade, way cheaper than procharging, get a set of 190 casserly's from Full Force Diesel

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
id say a 62/70 phat shaft, and i would highly recommend a bts trans, theres a million ways to go on turbos, i think twins would be awesome but u would have to go bigger with your injectors

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
im guna go with a vgt-ss and 155's in mine to start out, if i want more power ill go to 185's with a 62/70 and from there it'll be 215's n twins if i feel the need

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
id say a 62/70 phat shaft, and i would highly recommend a bts trans, theres a million ways to go on turbos, i think twins would be awesome but u would have to go bigger with your injectors
Yea I'd deff go bigger injectors with twins but twins is also exspensive and I would be doing the work myself and don't have the equipment to fabricate everything that's why I was lookin at the procharging empire diesel sells a kit with all the plumbing, fabricated parts etc.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Yea I'd deff go bigger injectors with twins but twins is also exspensive and I would be doing the work myself and don't have the equipment to fabricate everything that's why I was lookin at the procharging empire diesel sells a kit with all the plumbing, fabricated parts etc.
Innovative builds a complete drop in kit for twins, has everything you need to install, u have no fab work, just twistin wrenches

·
Registered
263 Posts
I love my Garret stage one, it is also easy on the wallet. I have a set of 155's from elite that might end up in my truck but I dont know yet. Got to smog it first. I have been throwing the procharger idea around as well. just the idea sounds freakn bada$$. Just waiting for it to be carb legal then I will be all over it.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
I love my Garret stage one, it is also easy on the wallet. I have a set of 155's from elite that might end up in my truck but I dont know yet. Got to smog it first. I have been throwing the procharger idea around as well. just the idea sounds freakn bada$$. Just waiting for it to be carb legal then I will be all over it.
if u decide the 155's aren't guna make it under ur valve covers and they are guna collect dust shoot me a pm, im guna be int he market as soon as i get my head studs in

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea but when that one goes where u gonna get 4K for a new one? out ur a$$? then what u gonna drive to school? :poke:
It'll be takin care of you I have a savings account. Plus you also didn't kno I had money for the h-11's and solid up pipe. I'd just have to drive somethin else to school for awhile

·
Registered
263 Posts
if u decide the 155's aren't guna make it under ur valve covers and they are guna collect dust shoot me a pm, im guna be int he market as soon as i get my head studs in
Sounds like a plan. I won't know for a while so let me know when you are in the market for them. I got them on a good deal so I will make you a good deal.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Whew! That kit was pricey well it had alot in it but Im not prepared for that kind of investment to my dailey driver. That'd be 6100 for that kit plus at least 2k for injectors and another 500$ for airdog. Not to mention the 4k for the tranny I'd need for that kinda power. Don't have near 15k to spend. Did sound like a bada$$ kit though

1 - 20 of 56 Posts