joecrash.jpg (61.0 KB)
joescrash5.jpg (40.8 KB)
####.jpg (31.2 KB)

Uploading File(s) - Please Wait

Attachments

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
Reminds me why certain people will never drive my stuff. Just because they can drive, doesn't mean they know how to. ;)

So what's your excuse? :D

Dave

ON EDIT: I've never wrecked any of my trucks, even with the insane amount of stupid things I used to do.

·
PSN addict
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
booze... and lifted trucks= filped truck

·
That thing got a Cummins?
1,229 Posts
booze... and lifted trucks= filped truck
If you were drinking and driving, you deserved to wreck the truck. I just hope no one else got hurt and you learned to NEVER do that again. I have no tolerance for drinking and driving.

·
PSN addict
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you were drinking and driving, you deserved to wreck the truck. I just hope no one else got hurt and you learned to NEVER do that again. I have no tolerance for drinking and driving.
yeah i hear ya but sh*t happens when your young and dumb. and no one ever got hurt

·
Aint going anywhere fast
3,258 Posts
YET!!!

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
1 bad day in Ohio last year.

7 am, 10 degrees or so below 0. On the Ohio turnpike. Towed to Ford dealership and drove her home 2 days later.

·
PETE ENGR PSD
973 Posts
ash1.jpg

ash3.jpg

ash5.jpg

ash6.jpg

Rolled 1.5 times. Some jack ass cut them off on the highway. Truck used to be in cherry shape. Everyone was fine except for scratches and bruises. Of course the other guy drove off.. :lame:

·
Administrator
8,173 Posts
sitting at a red light and look in the rear view to see a jeep liberty coming at doing 60mph in a 45 zone, talking on the phone.
here is the outcome.

$4900 in damage to my truck, and totaled her jeep. the trailer hitch snapped the driver side spindle off the truck after it went through the tire and rim

·
All Talk, No Walk?
2,358 Posts
I got a couple, but I'm not gonna disclose how they happened.... All that matters is I was the only one hurt during the red truck wreck (paralyzed) and it could of been prevented...

This one was black ice. Hovering around the freezing mark, doing 40ish on a straight section of road, when the ass end came around... I was one of 10+ wrecks reported within 5 minutes, all NW of town

·
just a welding fool.
1,097 Posts
80 mph, left lane of I-75 right in the middle of alligator alley. front tire was the culprit. luckily kept the rubber side down.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Damn i wish i had some pics of my old 88 f350 i totaled it out twice. And no drinking was involved.

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
i did the same thing on a crummy at work, dodge clipped my mirror and damn near got me

i hit the ground before the corner in the back ground. those are 35's on the truck in the pic and i lost one doin 85mph. hit the guard rail a couple times but didnt do any damage to the truck other than having to have the whole front end rebuilt from this, it hit hard enough to crack the axle tube right next to the pumpkin.

tire place didnt torque the lug nuts properly

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Anybody else hate extended dodge mirrors?

First oops in about 12 years... Least it wasn't my fault this time.

I had the same thing happen to me and it was a dodge that hit me too.

·
HRT Performance
4,565 Posts
Just say no, to tow mirrors.
Some people will never learn....... Tow mirrors FTW!

Attached is a picture of my sister's '08 Colorado from Tuesday. She is perfectly fine - no real bumps or bruises to speak of, just an upsidedown truck after hitting a patch of ice. I haven't seen anything of the truck other than this picture... so I don't know how bad it really is. The insurance company is looking at it today.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 88 Posts