Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

281 - 295 of 295 Posts

·
<< wasted fuel >>
1,566 Posts
looking for info on moutning brackets. ive looked through this thread countless times tho. some nice wrk to all of you guys. my ss one are in progress and any help as far as lenth on them would be apreciated.
if anyone has any info on the bracket's, pm me.

·
Registered
752 Posts
ok guys. im wanting bars on my 06 with a six inch lift. rear was block and add a leaf to get the lift.

will putting bars on it limit my suspension travel at all?

i can handle fabing and welding brackets

where is the best place to get the heim joints?
or would bushing ends be better?
wanting to do bars around 3-4ft long, wherever i can get a good mounting place on the frame

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Just thought I'd post mine up since I just finished them.

Very nice, I like how they are barely visable. How much you got into these?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Will a 7/8 helm work for the frame end of a traction bar? My buddy is trying to get me to buy 1.25 but if I can go with smaller I would like to due to cost

·
STILL LEARNING
18,323 Posts
Old thread revival!!!

I Bought the ProComp brackets and Now need to decide where to mount the front ones and how long to make the bars

I have heard that they need to follow the driveshaft angle. But If I did that on mine(CCSB w carrier bearing) they will be 41" long from eye to eye.
White string is tied eye to eye

And where the 67" pro comp bars would lye

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Brad

When I get home from work today, I have pics of my friend's truck with ProComp bars. And his truck is an OBS CCSB with SD coil sprung front end.

Billy T.
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,761 Posts

·
STILL LEARNING
18,323 Posts
Here are my bars from PMF.
These reverse the U-bolts and straddle the leaf springs and the lower mount is also the bottom u-bolt plate

281 - 295 of 295 Posts