Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, wanting to get a hood in the near future and was wondering if everyone could post pics of their aftermarket ones if you could also include what brand and material and how you feel about it that would be great im kinda leaning toward the dual ram air and also like the look of the heat extractor thanx again tony

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Banned
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey powerstrokejunkie is that hood metal? also who makes it and do you have and pics with a front on shot thanx that looks sharp! is it functional? can u take an under hood shot too thanx! tony

·
Subject Matter Expert
4,458 Posts
No, the hood is fiberglass and weighs a fraction of factory hood's weight. It is functional- when I threw some rods I noticed a ton of white smoke coming out of the vents. Guess its a good defroster for the windshield too. I have some pictures front-on but they are lower and dont really show the vents. Keystone makes the hood, this is a copy look alike of it but not keystone brand. No underhood pics you really don't want to see the horrendous oily mess on the bottom of my hood!

·
Subject Matter Expert
4,458 Posts
Glenn the truck is running amazing, better than ever. Im going to have to get some video of it once its back on the ground.
Swizzle, im not exactly sure what brand it is, I found it on ebay a while ago for $450ish. Fit isn't, perfect but good enough for my truck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts