Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry that i didnt get a chance to post up here before, but i was rear ended pretty good a few weeks ago. the car that hit me (chrysler seabring) basicly went under me. my back bumper was on his windshield wipers and ofcourse most of the damage was to him.

so anyway, my exhaust tip is slightly damaged and i need a new one. i am having a hard time finding one like i have. 5 inch in, 5 inch out single wall stainless, angle cut. could anyone please point me in the right direction to find one, or show me what you run on your rig, maybe my mind can be changed :)

thanks

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that looks pretty good. similar to what i was thinking, but 5 into 6 maybe. is that a rolled edge?

·
Sofa King Cool
2,827 Posts
Same as above, 4-5" Magnaflow

·
Registered
871 Posts
I hvae 5inexhaust to a 6in tip. It's a double walled tip which is nice because it doesn't discolor like my old single wall rolled tip. This one is from MBRP. I can get a better picture if you want.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that looks good, can you get a picture from the back of the truck? i want to see how noticable the bulge is where it goes from 5 to 6. thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts

6'' tip on 4'' straight pipe

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice lookin rig harley

·
Registered
871 Posts
that looks good, can you get a picture from the back of the truck? i want to see how noticable the bulge is where it goes from 5 to 6. thanks
Here you go

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Here is a strait-cut, rolled edge 4-5", Silverline tip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts