Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for colors to paint my truck and I saw a factory blue color I like on someones truck on here it was a 05 to 07 color so lets see some blue trucks. Thanks Brad

·
Registered
338 Posts
Mine is the dark dark blue from 2000

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts
Not the best picture but I don't have many on my computer...most are on my phone

·
Registered
386 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mine is Medium Wedgewood Blue, it was used from 2004-2007 and looks great because it has some metallic in it!

·
Registered
176 Posts

Kind of regreting putting the black along the bottom...:doh:

What are yours guys opinions putting black wheels (20's/22's) and a single 7 inch miter cut stack black? My 05 front end is getting colormatched as we speak with harley headlights

·
Registered
386 Posts

Kind of regreting putting the black along the bottom...:doh:

What are yours guys opinions putting black wheels (20's/22's) and a single 7 inch miter cut stack black? My 05 front end is getting colormatched as we speak with harley headlights
How far down does the tint go down on your windshield?

·
Registered
114 Posts
i really need to put the newer headlights on my truck i think it would look alot better

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
That's was the first thing I changed I couldn't take the all amber ones more than a couple days.

·
the stryker god
3,659 Posts
Yep, but 07 front end with the chrome edition grill is the best lookin frontend ford ever put on a truck.
Thats why i have that setup on mine.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts