BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

(8) IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:
~~~ A JOB.
~~~ A DRIVERS LICENSE.
~~~ A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD.
~~~ WELFARE.
~~~ FOOD STAMPS.
~~~ CREDIT CARDS.
~~~ SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE.
~~~ FREE EDUCATION.
~~~ FREE HEALTH CARE.
~~~ A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON.
~~~ BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE.
~~~ THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRIES FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT.
~~~ AND IN MANY INSTANCES, YOU CAN VOTE....

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION.

·
Registered
210 Posts
You pretty much said it all right there.

·
RightWingNut
392 Posts
Yep.............but I am sure there will be some illegal immigration apologists that will be along shortly to tell you how wrong you are.

Tbar

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Yep.............but I am sure there will be some illegal immigration apologists that will be along shortly to tell you how wrong you are.

Tbar
LMAO.....and something along the lines of "Oh what are you gonna do, deport them all?"

Uuummmmm......YES, send them back where they came from, and let them come into this country the correct way.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION.
You forgot one thing. ;)

(9) AMERICAN EMPLOYERS WILL MAKE BIG PROFITS OFF OF YOUR LABORS.

Start throwing the people who hire illegals in jail.............. and watch how fast the incentive for them to come here dries up.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
You forgot one thing. ;)

Start throwing the people who hire illegals in jail.............. and watch how fast the incentive for them to come here dries up.
Great plan, do you know what information business people can get when it comes to if an employee may be legal or not? It isn't much. :rolleyes:

Have a process in place that;

1. Have the proper background checks, right now with E-Verify all it does is say there is not a 100% social security match. Nothing else will be divulged to the business person due to privacy laws. Give me the tools to fight with, and I am happy to go to war.

2. After we have this better background check in place, if someone fails, there are law enforcement agents at my place of work to take them away within 1 hour. RIGHT THEN AND THERE!

Play ball.

·
<-Friends bike
1,125 Posts
You forgot one thing. ;)

I doubt work is the only reason they come here ..American employers make big profit from all their employees ..

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Great plan, do you know what information business people can get when it comes to if an employee may be legal or not? It isn't much. :rolleyes:

Have a process in place that;

1. Have the proper background checks, right now with E-Verify all it does is say there is not a 100% social security match. Nothing else will be divulged to the business person due to privacy laws. Give me the tools to fight with, and I am happy to go to war.

2. After we have this better background check in place, if someone fails, there are law enforcement agents at my place of work to take them away within 1 hour. RIGHT THEN AND THERE!

Play ball.
I agree that there needs to be a system in place that is as 'fool-proof' as possible.

In the meantime, e-verify is voluntary and only about 185,000 out of 7-8 million employers even bother to use it according to Homeland Security's website. Not a real big percentage in my book.

Sooo............let's start by making it mandatory.

And if there's not a 100% match, then make the potential employee prove that they are here legally. It should be up to them, if they want the job, to prove it.

I'm not saying that you are one of them but, the.... "I can't verify that they are legal so I'll hire them anyway" ....crowd, is the rotten root of our problem.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
You forgot one thing. ;)

You start throwing them in there and it will give more opportunities to more real americans. The americans might have to take a little paycut and the employers need to increase wages but... It will force the business to be a better business. That will prevent the stupid #### where companies will fail instead of using OBAMA BAIL... That is what we ulitmatly need. Yes we will take a hit but it will help get ppl ass back in gear.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
I agree that there needs to be a system in place that is as 'fool-proof' as possible.

In the meantime, e-verify is voluntary and only about 185,000 out of 7-8 million employers even bother to use it according to Homeland Security's website. Not a real big percentage in my book.

Sooo............let's start by making it mandatory.

And if there's not a 100% match, then make the potential employee prove that they are here legally. It should be up to them, if they want the job, to prove it.

I'm not saying that you are one of them but, the.... "I can't verify that they are legal so I'll hire them anyway" ....crowd, is the rotten root of our problem.
Why isn't the bold the case now? This is EXACTLY what frustrates me about two-faced politicians. The laws are there, just enforce them. Why go and decimate businesses, by raiding them. Then government has rules in place prohibiting law enforcement from questioning possible illegals and gettinf these people out of the country?

The question I have is what's the goal of dealing with this ilegal immigration? Once we have a common goal, we can formulate a plan of attack. ;)

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I just saw this thread and thought i would chime in... I work for DHS as a security consultant for big construction projects... we have on starting in KS very soon.... it is my job to set up and run security at these sites, i run every one who wants to come to work thru CIS and NCIC to verify citizenship and that they are not wanted and that they dont have any major violations in the last 5 to 7 yrs.... if i do get a hit that someone is here illegeally i let them come to work then i call ICE and they get arrested and go away, if they have a warrant out for their arrest and the jurisdiction issuing said warrant wants to extradite, i let them coem to work and the local sherieff or state police come and get them. i think this should be mandatory for all companies to do... most every town in the USA has some sort of DHS law enforcement in it or close by.... i say let them come in to work then have them arrested and send them back to where they came from. just my experience and my .02 cents

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I just saw this thread and thought i would chime in... I work for DHS as a security consultant for big construction projects... we have on starting in KS very soon.... it is my job to set up and run security at these sites, i run every one who wants to come to work thru CIS and NCIC to verify citizenship and that they are not wanted and that they dont have any major violations in the last 5 to 7 yrs.... if i do get a hit that someone is here illegeally i let them come to work then i call ICE and they get arrested and go away, if they have a warrant out for their arrest and the jurisdiction issuing said warrant wants to extradite, i let them coem to work and the local sherieff or state police come and get them. i think this should be mandatory for all companies to do... most every town in the USA has some sort of DHS law enforcement in it or close by.... i say let them come in to work then have them arrested and send them back to where they came from. just my experience and my .02 cents

GREAT!! You lying, deceiving backstabber... I love it lol

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Sounds like a good way to do it.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts

·
Junior Mint
2,461 Posts
It's hilarous to me that Conservatives enjoy labeling Liberals as pro-immigration when it simply isn't true.

Not many Americans on either side of the aisle like the current situation. Now some are more realistic about what can be done when it has been allowed to slide for so long. When you add in that the illegals often compete w/ middle and lower class workers (read: Democrats) for jobs and that business owners (read: Republicans) are the ones hiring the illegals for the cheap labor at their businesses and homes the entire argument becomes even more silly.

I have many legal Mexican trucking customers and they bitch about the illegals running no insurance, no registration, stolen tires, not paying taxes, etc... and bidding on the same jobs. Even the legal Mexican immigrants want illegals out of here!

This is something we can all be united in. The borders need to be controlled and the illegal population needs to be dealt w/ humanely but in a manner that is fair for people that are supposed to be in this nation.

We will also need to except that homes are going to double in cost to build, it's going to cost more for those vegetables, etc... with out that cheap and hardworking labor.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
It's hilarous to me that Conservatives enjoy labeling Liberals as pro-immigration when it simply isn't true.

Not many Americans on either side of the aisle like the current situation. Now some are more realistic about what can be done when it has been allowed to slide for so long. When you add in that the illegals often compete w/ middle and lower class workers (read: Democrats) for jobs and that business owners (read: Republicans) are the ones hiring the illegals for the cheap labor at their businesses and homes the entire argument becomes even more silly.

I have many legal Mexican trucking customers and they bitch about the illegals running no insurance, no registration, stolen tires, not paying taxes, etc... and bidding on the same jobs. Even the legal Mexican immigrants want illegals out of here!

This is something we can all be united in. The borders need to be controlled and the illegal population needs to be dealt w/ humanely but in a manner that is fair for people that are supposed to be in this nation.

We will also need to except that homes are going to double in cost to build, it's going to cost more for those vegetables, etc... with out that cheap and hardworking labor.
:whs:

Well said.

·
Junior Mint
2,461 Posts
F-250-Owner, thanks for doing the right thing. Your actions alone protects American jobs and families.

Now we just need to make that mandatory under threat of arrest and some of our problems will be solved.

It's not fair that F-250-Owner has to pay the higher cost of employing legal workers when others simply don't. I can tell you that I know many a white contractor here in TX that knows the ONLY way he get win a bid is to use illegals for his manual labor because everyone else will be doing the same.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I hope your kidding right???
Yes I like what your doing I just wanted to give you a hard time about it. Its just kinda funny that you tell them to come on in and then lock them up. Its what they have coming to them though for not going though the right process

·
Junior Mint
2,461 Posts
Not really actually.

The fact is we have allowed illegals in thru lose borders and job incentives w/ no real punishment. That would be akin to you getting a speeding ticket for traveling exactly .1 mph over the posted limit even though we all know it is commonly allowed and not really illegal to travel up to about 5 mph over. We would all be outraged by the sudden change in the rules.

Just locking illegals up is not really the way forward at this point. How about free rides home, a big armed fence, very strict penalties for people that hire them, no benefits for your US born children, work camp for owed taxes and prison time, a proper system to work here legally, and eventually when it's clear the rules are different, they lock you up for illegally being here?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts