Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep there is another dyno day coming up. its the 25th of this month. how about we get some powerstrokes out there to represent. im hoping to have my truck up and going but i keep getting more and more problems.

·
Registered
263 Posts
hopeing to be there as well.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fallon i really didnt wanna go.. redding, i had just got a new job and couldnt get time off. ouch anyway!! dont see you guys coming down here either!!! :hehe:
ha lol i usually head down to san bernadino to race at glen helen probably 10 or more times a year. i would love to travel more to race my truck but the way things are going thats a long tow truck ride lol. redding was ok i think there was a 6.4 running in the 13's but thats not quite like yours. i think i was the fastest ford there so thats not saying much for us ford guys.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
ha lol i usually head down to san bernadino to race at glen helen probably 10 or more times a year. i would love to travel more to race my truck but the way things are going thats a long tow truck ride lol. redding was ok i think there was a 6.4 running in the 13's but thats not quite like yours. i think i was the fastest ford there so thats not saying much for us ford guys.
:blah::blah::blah:

I'll tow you baby! You can drive while I sleep. :D

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm gonna try and get a couple of guys to go from Napa.
i would love to go!! but a 6 hour drive is pretty risky to go up there and spray it!!
Mike, I ain't got nothing better to do on mondays, if it blows I'll tow you back down for food.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
well, i might still be harvesting. i guess i'll know if i can make it by friday.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Aww Grant well if not talk to Matt about the one in Yuba City. I don't really know whats going on.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
i should be done harvesting by the 8th. it all depends if i end up doing the 500acres that we were supposed to already be doing. i only have 280acres to do on this field. we'll see, i did have a 14hour day today. if i can keep that up it should be done pretty quick.

Matt, is it $75 per pull or 75 for three?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts