Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
n00blet
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moved 'cross country, now in Leesburg, GA. Hoping to find a reputable PS mechanic or someone with AE to help diagnose a small miss/sputter.

Done some basic troubleshooting, Inj Pressure reads good via, Edge. Nothing abnormal code wise. Happens more when cool. Only noticeable under 1500 rpm in 4th gear with locked TC. No smoke unless its programmed into powermode 2 or 3. Runs great otherwise.

Daily driver and 5th wheel hauler.

·
n00blet
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No other takers?

Just trying to figure out if I have a bad injector going or something. Anyone with a few minutes of time. Have beer will travel.

Some afternoons it seems pretty bad, others hardly there at all.

Oil was changed 2 weeks ago (Mobil 1 TDT). I haven't done the fuel filter in about 6 months, but the miss/skip seems to regular when its happening like its not a random cylinder but always the same one (telling me its not lack of fuel).

·
Jackleg Mechanic
881 Posts
I don't know where Leesburg is but I'm about a hour and a half down 85 from Atlanta towards Montgomery. I'd be happy to let you hook it to my AE if you want to ride over to Alabama.

·
Jackleg Mechanic
881 Posts
Not often, I camp at lake point once a year or so and fish for a few days. It's a little less than a hour over there.

·
n00blet
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I don't get anything figured out around here, before it starts to warm up some more. We spend some time out near Eufaula at the lake (my grandparents have a "vacation" home there) to go fishing and such.

I'll send you a PM or something and perhaps we could go fishin and like as well. :)

Edit : If the timing is good for everyone and such. Wouldn't make it a special trip for anything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts