Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wheres the best place to get some 194 and 3157 led bulbs at?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
i got mine at the super bright leds web site posted above i got the front blinkers rear reverse lights and cab lights i love them all the only wierd thing when i put them in my truck after installing the front headligh blinker bulbs i tested them and they blink 5 times faster than they did stock but it could be cause i have to many leds since i have recon tail lights to but other than that little issue ive got mine LED out to the max everything but the interior dome lights

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
i got mine at the super bright leds web site posted above i got the front blinkers rear reverse lights and cab lights i love them all the only wierd thing when i put them in my truck after installing the front headligh blinker bulbs i tested them and they blink 5 times faster than they did stock but it could be cause i have to many leds since i have recon tail lights to but other than that little issue ive got mine LED out to the max everything but the interior dome lights
if you buy there lil load resistor off the website they will blink at a normal rate

·
Canadian Stroker
577 Posts
Or try running a NO LOAD flasher relay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts