Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Diesel junkie!!!
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just browsing Retro's website and seen the CREE 3156/7 LED bulbs. Was curious if any of you guys have used these for backup applications, or any brand for that matter. What do you think, are they worth the dough??? There so many brands and types out there I don't even know where to start. I have dealt with Retro before and comfortable with what they have to offer.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Got a set from retro last week,love them.A LOT brighter!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
sorry new2 it took me so long to get on here i will snap some pics tonight and put them up. i got mine from a buddy who sales HID kits. (Kbrowncustoms.com) we figuered out how to make the kit one day. its just a regular single beam kit with H13 bulbs for my truck. i know that kit will work for 99-08. im not sure what bulb you need for the newer or older trucks but i will ask my buddy and let you know that. if you want to see how to put them in there is a youtube video of him doing the instal on his dads truck. just searh the website name and look for a guy in a candy green wheelchair.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.