Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from my Glow Shift Rep early last week letting me know that their LEDGLOW division had gotten in new TailGate Light Bars but I had not had a chance to post info until today.

These are pretty sweet and the price is Awesome. They also come with a 1 Year Warranty.

Red - 49"= $30.00 & 60"= $35.00

Red/White - 49"= $50.00 & 60"= $55.00

Red/White/Amber - 49"= $60.00 & 60"= $65.00

I have knocked $5.00 off all the prices for the first 25 orders we recieve.

If you have any questions please let me know.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got a couple local guys that have ordered some. Man these things are really nice for the price.:D

·
Registered
928 Posts
Do the white reverse lights really help at night? Been looking at installing reverse lights. Thanks

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do the white reverse lights really help at night? Been looking at installing reverse lights. Thanks
I cannot honestly answer that question at this time. I will have to ask one of my other customers unless there is someone here that can chime in with experiance.

·
DILLIGAFF
5,946 Posts
Ive had one of these 60" bars for years now and it has really held up to some abuse. im satified. I really wish i could find that $50 gift certificate you sent me a while ago so i could get another one lol

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Soory guys for not responding quicker but we have been swamped and I was as the hospital most the day yesterday with my Grandpa.

You all will have PMs shortly.;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts