Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i cant decide if i should leave the trim molding on my truck or take it off. i got the international badges to put on my door and i dont wanta put them on or buff the truck till i decide!! what do you guys think??
heres a pic with the trim. but no pic without of course :poke:.

·
<--before leveler & block
852 Posts
I would leave it on. I found that its the perfect level to protect the door from most of those a$$holes who slam their door into your truck in a parking lot.

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Id take it off

·
Stroker
231 Posts
Take it off

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
take it off.

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmm, thinkin about gettin some eagle alloy 140's cause i found them cheap. if that changes anyones mind??

·
<--before leveler & block
852 Posts

·
Davey B
930 Posts
I'd take it off

·
Registered
222 Posts
I had it on my 2000 and it was in perfect condition. I was mixed on whether to leave it or take it off.
I took it off and knew it was the right decision the minute I finished. Looks way better with it off.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Id say take it off would look much cleaner.....nice truck

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
take it off and replace it with the solid peices on the newer truck, yours sticks out like a sore thumb, you can see mine, but nowhwere near like yours, doesnt have the chrome in it i guess.

·
Registered
346 Posts
take it off, take it all off! shirt and all! ...oh wait, just the molding... got carried away there :eek:

lol i told ya kow, take it off, itll look much better and alot cleaner than it already is! especially with the new wheels bro!

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
another vote for taking off the molding. The wheels don't look bad on there, but the new ones will probably look better.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts