Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just had the cloth yanked....i went with 2 tone perforated leather, color matched to my cloth.... but to say the least i am very happy!! nothing like the smell of brand new genuine leather.

·
This We'll Defend
1,549 Posts
Pretty cool Mike. Its really a good looking truck. Whats the next mod you are planning?

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
*cough* system *cough*
i already have that gare bear..i have the amps, the box, (2) 10's , all wiring...and im gonna try to retain the stock headunit... all the stuff out of my red truck but i bought the box and subs here a while back. it'll get done, ill just yank the box before i go to the track. sucker is a tank!!

·
I FINALLY JUMPED!
516 Posts
carriage works powder coated black billet grill ...and thats IT!!
:poke: Yeah sure!!! lol
Looking real good mike. What did you do with the old cloth stuff?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Very nice!! I've been debating on Katskins two tone or taking it to a local and letting them make me some that old grey charcoal leather is drab.... What that set ya back..... if ya dont mind me asking,,,,wondering whats cheaper kats or custom...

·
I FINALLY JUMPED!
516 Posts
thought it might be neat to have in case something happens to mine... But no big deal if not.

·
Sofa King Cool
2,827 Posts
looks good! nothing like a nice warm leather seat

·
WHAT???
1,833 Posts
Look good mike

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
not sure how cold it gets where your at mikey, but do you have bun warmers in those seats? i love my bun warmers in the winter
Jesse do you have much of a winter down thereLOL

I agree I love mine too. But it actually gets cold her:poke:

·
BIG PIMPIN
149 Posts
carriage works powder coated black billet grill ...and thats IT!!
Dont buy one if your as picky as me. The sides do not match the middle. I had one and sent it back. :doh: But it might not bother you.

Seats looks good though.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts