Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 03 6.0 is leaking fuel from underneath the engine somewhere,opened the hood dont really notice anything from the top, but cant tell where its coming from on the bottom.any help would be app.

·
Smoke Blowin Stroker
53 Posts
You have a couple lines that go in and out the fuel filter housing on top of the motor that could be leaking. Then there are two that run out of that housing and go to the front of each head and are held on with banjo bolts. May wanna check those and all your other lines and fittings. Also there are two plugs one on the back of each head. They have a allen head on them they are hard to get to/see but you could have a leak there too. Hopefully that gets you going in the right direction.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks i think i found the prob.one of the lines coming out of the fuel filter housing was finger tight

·
Longrod von Hugendong
108 Posts
I am glad that it was something you could fix.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah me to, it was still wierd though bc it leaked out like 2 gal of fuel just from that little line line being just a little lose

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i dumped a half tank in 30 miles when i found mine finger tight after my fass instal.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts