Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Junior Mint
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I have a 5.5" Fabtech lift w/ the "D" updated springs, the box kit, dual shock kit w/ 6 gas charged bilsteins, 4.30 gears on 37" Nittos.

Here is a pic of my rig:

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2238975350086391584txVSCi

I'm tired of being lifted. Mainly because I load my truck up just about everyday and it's too darn high. But also because it will go faster w/ smaller tires.

If someone wants to trade a stock lift (w/ a leveling kit), 3.73 gears, etc for my lift let's do it. The catch is that I have about $2200 in new 37" tires and I need a set of 35" tires to mount on my 20" wheels that you will have to provide. Either brand spanking new or very close to new. The catch is I want NO out of pocket expenses to complete the swap.

If you are VERY mechanical w/ a good local workshop we can swap out all the parts together. I'm capable of doing the work I just prefer not to. If not, you pay/ provide labor on both rigs. You get about $3K in parts and some very expensive tires in exchange for some less expensive tires all for just the cost of labor. Should be less that $1200 your cost for the labor swap, plus the cost of the 35"s I'll need.

Let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Looks good... I got 315s now, not on stockers though... and surely not on 20s..

Hows it ride?

Chase

·
The Stig
1,614 Posts
hey sun, what do you have done to your truck motor wise? i've seen it and heard it before and it sounded good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts