Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
you want some of this?
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Same track-- piedmont dragstrip NC, best times so far, but still got work to do. Video is posting up as we speak.

second run was 8.303 @84.64 mph with a 1.82 60 foot
third run was 8.308 @84.78 mph with a 1.92 60 foot

Lots of fuel left, third run had bad traction problems and spun all six tires for about 10 feet. Need to get my bottle filled and some live tunes. I think it'll go in the high sevens after the bugs are worked out.

·
you want some of this?
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,297 Posts
Re: Latest trip he track

Very nice Scott! Strap the front end down and she'll go into the 12's .

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts

NICE! Next time you race, let me know. Id love to come out and make some new friends.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts

very nice!

·
you want some of this?
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

just a shade over 8,000 currently.
Gotta get some fine tuning done, and a little more traction control.:D
Last pass she spun pretty bad , thats why the 1.90 60 foot.
It has done 1.68 60 foots before, so its got potential.

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts

Still got the mud tires on it? I can't watch the video at work. Good times you should have it in the 12's soon!!

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts

about the same weight as mine, with a higher mph. with that 1.68 expect 12.50-12.60 brutha.

·
you want some of this?
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:D

Gotta get more air, some water, or ;) all of the above first.
She pretty hot at the end of a 1/8 mile run. A little tuning should get it to a 8.10 or so pretty easy. Then the bottle might help me make a high seven second 1/8 mile pass this year. :tree:

Thats my goal anyway.

Thanks guys, its running real good, I'm happy just to be able to drive to work every day and then go beat up on poor unsuspecting sports car owners at the track every now and then. BTW, she got a face lift a couple weeks ago tanks to bambi comitting suicide on the front end.:mad:
Stupid bambis. Shoot em all......I think its a conspiracy. The govt and the car manufacturers are in it together. Salt the roads, deer get in the roads while licking up the salt, car hits deer, manufacturers sells car parts. Roads fall apart. pavers get jobs fixing roads, our insurance goes up, taxes go up.......round and round it goes. Stupid communists.

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts

Gotta get more air, some water, or ;) all of the above first.
She pretty hot at the end of a 1/8 mile run. A little tuning should get it to a 8.10 or so pretty easy. Then the bottle might help me make a high seven second 1/8 mile pass this year. :tree:

Thats my goal anyway.

Thanks guys, its running real good, I'm happy just to be able to drive to work every day and then go beat up on poor unsuspecting sports car owners at the track every now and then. BTW, she got a face lift a couple weeks ago tanks to bambi comitting suicide on the front end.:mad:
Stupid bambis. Shoot em all......I think its a conspiracy. The govt and the car manufacturers are in it together. Salt the roads, deer get in the roads while licking up the salt, car hits deer, manufacturers sells car parts. Roads fall apart. pavers get jobs fixing roads, our insurance goes up, taxes go up.......round and round it goes. Stupid communists.
Thats how mine got its face lift minus the salt and snow haha. Post some pics man.

·
you want some of this?
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
how hot is hot? i'm about 1400-1500 at the 1/8th running 8.03 @ 83.5 at 7920 lbs.
Never looked at it at the track, but before it ever gets to OD at WOT its pegged out past 1,600.
I hit OD just before hitting the traps in a 1/8th.

Pulling the sled, the headers are cherry red just past half track. You can see em through the fenderwells. I'd like to see how much difference it makes when pulling too. I need another four or five feet to be where I need to be for the local pulls to be a front runner. I not like second place boss!

No spray allowed or it wouldnt be a problem anyway! hahah
A little spray goes a long way when its hooked to a sled.

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Never looked at it at the track, but before it ever gets to OD at WOT its pegged out past 1,600.
I hit OD just before hitting the traps in a 1/8th.

Pulling the sled, the headers are cherry red just past half track. You can see em through the fenderwells. I'd like to see how much difference it makes when pulling too. I need another four or five feet to be where I need to be for the local pulls to be a front runner. I not like second place boss!

No spray allowed or it wouldnt be a problem anyway! hahah
A little spray goes a long way when its hooked to a sled.
water is allowed.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts