Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most recently removed side moldings and updated badges, and got an Extang revolution bed cover...tension..no Velcro or snaps....trying to figure out what to do now..

Lift? 4" or 6" ?
Spacers for now?
Tires are too good still to replace...when they are going bad I'll think about wheel and tire set ups..18/20 35/37 ..

I know I need 08+ tailgate and bumper..
Also thinking of 08+ mirrors and maybe some front fogs..
Also would like to loose the 6" tip and bring my current 5" straight pipe out as duals..one on each side

...?

·
Registered
756 Posts
Looks good so far. I would finish the front end conversion before you get any of the 08 stuff for the rear.

·
Strok'in PA
73 Posts
That is one of the nicest tan/gold super duty's I've seen.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Killer looking truck. I would leave it the way it is!! No more lift it looks great.

BTW what size tires are those??

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
no more lift! the only thing I would do is duals and paint matched bumpers.

·
d-man
200 Posts
only thing i would do is duals and 08 tailgate and bumper, looks great the way it is.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys...

I don't plan on the 05 bumper...I would have done it when I did the rest..I like the look of the older bumper with the newer grill & lights and wanted to be a little different..

Currently it's got the stock 350 4" blocks in the rear and a 3" level in the front
The tires are 35" duratracs ...315 75 16

Stroke of luck..always loved your truck..what's your current set up? K believe you went down last?

I'm still thinking I would love a 6" but not sure it would look right with 16s and 35s
I love the look of 6" and 18/20 and 37s but don't know if I want to go that big...without steps how much of a PIA is it to get in and out of the truck?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Thanks guys...

I'm still thinking I would love a 6" but not sure it would look right with 16s and 35s
I love the look of 6" and 18/20 and 37s but don't know if I want to go that big...without steps how much of a PIA is it to get in and out of the truck?
I thought it was a huge PIA without steps, I needed the steps for my wife and to get the baby in and out.

·
Registered
591 Posts
you should do this to your tails

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks good...is that a light tint or are they taken apart and painted insides?
I also need to get a new 3rd brake light...mine shows it's age..thinks its dumb to ge an led one if the tails arnt led to match ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts