Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Traitor
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my tranny back from Brian after my latest destruction on the last pass last year. Brian sent some of the pieces back. As usual, I broke things that don't typically break! LOL

Twisted the intermediate shaft like a barber pole. Expanded the deminsions and cracked the snout of the case.

The mad scientist metalurgist has all kinds of new parts in the center section of the new tranny for me to try out :D

As always, Brian at BTS is the man!!

·
Transmission Junkie
197 Posts
Looks like you really put some big power to that thing... twisting off a 4340 shaft is no small feat! Congrats! :D

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Way to keep that legendary name alive!

Ya sure Dockboy'd it. LOLLOL

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
so how much HP & TQ are you making?

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
so how much HP & TQ are you making?
just enough to twist one of Brians shafts, but he still needs more as everyone else does. LOL. seriously though, i'd like to know as well just out of curiosity. i know he's got a pretty stout cummins in it......:mad:

·
diesel and nothing else
1,620 Posts
hell, thats some damage right there. I think it was the material LOL not so much the Power he puts out. :hehe: J/K
Man that thing is real messed up, i wonder how much power it takes to get that done.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Looks like the output shaft broke. You can still see the cup plug in it. The intermediate shaft slides into the forward drum, and does not have a cup plug. You have put a shart load of power through it!

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Nice:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts