Anyone want to get something planned??

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Christmas amd new years week ill be in michigan but if im down here im down

·
Registered
853 Posts
hey guy's i've been out of commission for months now, but i'm doing better. i had back surgery end of august. we could do something maybe january..i won't be available before then....how's every one been??

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
hey guy's i've been out of commission for months now, but i'm doing better. i had back surgery end of august. we could do something maybe january..i won't be available before then....how's every one been??
Glad to hear your doing good. I'm sure your still stiff.

But I'm down for getting together. I don't have my truck anymore though. I traded it in sunday for a 2011 Dodge 2500 6.7 SLT CCSB. So now it's time to save up so I can do the EGR, DPF delete, programmer, studs and intake all at the same time. Then later save up for a trans and fuel/air upgrades

·
Registered
853 Posts
I've read ya'll came to richmond dragway a while back. sorry i missed it.. i guess what i'm gettin at is if yall want to come back to richmond sometime january, i'll be willing to host a gtg..
if not i'm always willing to travel.

thanks eric, i'm doing much better...sorry to see you've moved on to the dark side..good luck with the build.

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well look who posted up. Figured you were in a technology black hole out there. Glad to hear all is well with you post-op. I finally got a set of those side steps but they were off a Cabela's Edition. Gray in color but they still look sweet!!

I wanted to get a feel for people's schedule before I tried putting out a date. Seems as all are going to out with family. No biggie...just asking.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Well look who posted up. Figured you were in a technology black hole out there. Glad to hear all is well with you post-op. I finally got a set of those side steps but they were off a Cabela's Edition. Gray in color but they still look sweet!!
:postwhore2: still don't have a good internet connection at home:doh:

will have to check them steps out when we catch up again, i see you finally got those other goodies put on...

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea...she's running hard as ever now. What cell coverage do you have in your area?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Yea...she's running hard as ever now. What cell coverage do you have in your area?
i got a new droid from verizon, its 3G network and i use it as my hotspot. so i'm technicaly advanced now, i just really havent even thought about psn much with all the stuff i had going on.

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got ya. Getting the surgery done is a tad more important Luke. Did you have to quit Ford for the surgery??

·
Registered
853 Posts
No. I'm now a service writer greeting customers. at lest the wife doesn't have to clean the grease off the shower floor as often....LOL

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool....bet you get all types. How you like directly dealing with people??

·
Registered
853 Posts
not so much the people its the hours, i leave home at 630 and get home at 700pm. but yes "it takes all kinds"....

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Damn...that's tough but keeps momma happy I'm sure. Sounds all good man, glad to hear all is well.

·
blead Ford Blue
473 Posts
Glad to hear your doing good. I'm sure your still stiff.

But I'm down for getting together. I don't have my truck anymore though. I traded it in sunday for a 2011 Dodge 2500 6.7 SLT CCSB. So now it's time to save up so I can do the EGR, DPF delete, programmer, studs and intake all at the same time. Then later save up for a trans and fuel/air upgrades
Eric you trader,,,,,,,,:doh:

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Casper7.3, Don't think we've met I was in Richmond for the meet just saw you weren't there due to surgery glad your doing better.

But I'm down for a meet so more than likely that'll also include
Eric (powerstrokin15)
Jaran (J HO 22)
Jansan (powerstrokeracing)

Someone throw a date out there.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts