Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thanks for the tune. Loaded it up this morning when I got off work. NICE!!!!!!!! My tranny said to tell you thanks also. Shifted flawless. Spent $10 in tires. Havnt tried the others yet, figure I would roll on thus one for a week or so.
Just to give yall a little insight....... I PMed Matt at about 1 pm Saturday afternoon. Got emails and PMs throughout the evening. I work nights, so im up all night. Didnt know He did!!!!! Got my tunes at about 1 in the morning. Guys up banging out tunes in the middle of the night. :bowfast: Thought I was a dedicated person. Thats some service for ya right there!!!!! So yea, thanks again for the tunes. Great power, Great shifting. What I was looking for.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Nate from unlimited is the same way. He called me on a sunday night telling me my injectors are done. Matt and Nate are great guys.

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
You have no set hours when you are self employed..... I honestly think Bill at PHP suvives on 1 hour of sleep every day.

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Good to hear Jesse, one of these days I need to get Matt to send me a tune..

And Matt is correct, its hard to have set hours..LOL

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
You have no set hours when you are self employed..... I honestly think Bill at PHP suvives on 1 hour of sleep every day.
He never went to bed Sunday night... only slept for about an hour Monday morning from 11-noon. :eek: I just pulled the same thing -- haven't gone to bed yet because I was working on the website. (Bill finally DID go to sleep about 2 this morning... I have no idea how he does it! After only four hours of sleep Sunday night, I'm spent. Though it is 8:27AM, I am off to join my husband. :D Only have a few hours because the boys will be up for homeschooling soon. :shrug: This, too, shall pass I'm sure. Almost finally caught up after spending so much time in Missouri for funerals...)

Have a great day!

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
The only way to do it.:bowfast:
Sleep is overrated... although i've had to get more lately because I can't even remember who I talk to and about what. My level of organization has had to improve because lack of sleep and ADD compound to make the situation worse....LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts