Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as I was putting my engine back together an entire box of bolts disappeared on me. I have managed to piece most of it back together but I am struggling to find the little ball bearing that goes under the rocker arm. I am missing all of them and I can not finish my truck without them. I am basically done with the engine swap but am dead in the water with out those. The local stealership can only get me the assemblies and they are to the tune of $25.00 each! Not to mention they only have 3 for the intake and none for the exhaust side. They are on back order and I don't know when they will have them. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Would the early 99 and older motors work if I could find a used engine? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I have to thank Gillett Diesel in bluffdale utah. I called quite a few different resources with no avail. They were able to get me advice as well as the parts I needed. They have great expertise and have made a customer for life. Thank You guys!!!

·
Crazy Talk
3,537 Posts
i was goin to say i am pretty sure i have a bunch of them balls. lol other than a couple my last motor left on the track.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts