Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well probably the last clean up before winter starts to roll around. Truck won't look good come monday after hitting the slimey roads back to camp for rifle season. Figured I'd snap a few pics. Also finally got some black headlights on as well. Only other exterior mods I'd thinking about are a rigid LED bar, a bull bar on the front, and some PMF bars. Tranny is most likely coming in the spring as well.

Ah no orange!

then the 4 ways

and for anyone who as asking for pics of the LED backup lights...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Very nice!! Are your brake lights led too?

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice!! Are your brake lights led too?
no just the reverse lights. I'd like to get the cargo LED's in the third brake light as well. Tinted lights really kill the light out put.

·
09 6.4
989 Posts
are the front signal lights clear and then when the flashers are on they turn orange? those looks sick!

·
Registered
323 Posts
They look to be the switchback leds

·
Sponsor w/out Blue name
1,503 Posts
paint the surround on the grille black! leave the center bars chrome. no one does that! itd be a reverse of a fx4

but it looks great man.

·
Registered
377 Posts
What bulbs did u use for the reverse lights. How many led's and where did ya buy from.
Looks great

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
paint the surround on the grille black! leave the center bars chrome. no one does that! itd be a reverse of a fx4

but it looks great man.
Kinda like a Harley grille? To the OP, if you do even change grilles, I want your stocker lol. I've been looking everywhere for one and can't find it.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The reversed lights are from retro solutions. 921 bulb I believe. I have been giving some serious thought on painting the grill surround. I think it would look great. The turn signals are switchback leds. Have about $45 in them and love them. I run the stealth bulbs in my mustang and they're ok but I was going after a no Orange look for the heads.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
not so clean anymore... and I think a seal went in my transfer case

1 - 20 of 49 Posts