Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I tell if my 2011 Lariat, Has TPMS sensors.

Ordered new Wheels and Tires online. Should have the lift done this weeks but cannot tell if I have sensors. My guess yes?

Thanks

·
Super Sparky
1,225 Posts
It does, all 2011's have them. They became mandatory by the Feds back in late 2008.

·
Black Gold
570 Posts
i wouldnt worry about it, they are universal. just involves removing valve steam out of stocks and putting them in ur aftermarkets

·
Super Sparky
1,225 Posts
Check your wheels, you may have the band style. I know when they first became standard on our trucks, they were all band style. Look at your valve stems, you'll be able to tell which kind you have on your truck. I have mine turned off through my H&S tuner.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fine69, My local ford dealer part dept told me I had band straps. I have the valve style.

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Check your wheels, you may have the band style. I know when they first became standard on our trucks, they were all band style. Look at your valve stems, you'll be able to tell which kind you have on your truck. I have mine turned off through my H&S tuner.
Can you turn mine off??

·
Registered
16 Posts
The dealer set mine at 40 psi when i changed tires if they go below 40 psi the will set the light off. They can set it at what ever pressure you want

1 - 10 of 10 Posts