Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone done it? Anyone have a picture? I'm gonna be doing mine, I'd just like to be sure on how dark/light I wanna go.

·
Who is Obama?
1,779 Posts
dont do it! gays do it.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
dont do it man. i have a set that is tinted and i want to take the tint off.

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jeez... I'm doing it... LOL I was just wondering if I could see it before i got done. Sorry guys! :D

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
#1: It's gonna be LIGHT...

#2: I'm going to have another set of driving lights.

Like this, but I want to see what they can do to reduce the glare... I'll show ya'll what I mean...

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
I did a light laminix on the tail lights of my wife's edge..it was just a smoke:

I ended up taking it off and had a set smoked;

I bought some film off ebay that was precut for the headlights and it looked good but KILLED the light out put and trying to wrap it around the corner sucked, I drove to Orlando with it (about 2 hours) and stopped, the corner has peeled off a bit and it seems to have damaged the lenses on the headlights..it wasn't there before..but when I got to Orlando and peeled the film off it was there..so that sucks..lights look like sh!t now.

cant find the picture of the headlights with the tint..looked cooled, but that was it.

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you feel like it cut down on glare in direct sunlight? From the outside? That's what I'm looking for.

·
1,079 Posts
Do you feel like it cut down on glare in direct sunlight? From the outside? That's what I'm looking for.
I have no idea if it cut down on any glare in direct sunlight because I have no idea what you mean.. :doh: LOL

It reduced light output slightly.. Sprayed on the OS.. It's a b!tch to lay down.. Almost like trying to spray glue..

Laser Viel? Good stuff!
Yes.. I wanted to darken the HL's anyway, so I thought i'd give it a try..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts