·
Working on blowing it up!
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sitting at the left side of bar in a black T and white LSU hat :psnb:

·
Don't judge me...
522 Posts
this is something i would drive 3hrs for if the turn out was good. i live in shreveport and would like to see some other psds besides all the oilfield trucks around here.

·
Strokin
140 Posts
im trying to work to setup another one on the 19th and would love a huge turn out but with it being so new i dont know how that will work lol

·
Don't judge me...
522 Posts
if you are talking about friday it may be a possibility for me. i know of one other guy from up around here but haven't meet him or anyone else yet.

·
<<< just like that......
810 Posts
The 19th MIGHT be a possibility for me...that is a long shot though. I have some local psd guys that would show, I need a time/place though. I'd like to go to the raceway on a friday night then do something after. My schedule is all over the damn place right now.

·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think Daquiris Supreme would not be a bad place to meet up either. Lets get everyone thoughts and make a decision.

·
<<< just like that......
810 Posts
I think Daquiris Supreme would not be a bad place to meet up either. Lets get everyone thoughts and make a decision.
I like the way you think man. Of course, we could always head over to Sulphur...head south on 27 and get back to the roots....go pay a visit to some Hardin's.....ya know? HAHAHA!

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Just let me know where. I may try and make it.

·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like the way you think man. Of course, we could always head over to Sulphur...head south on 27 and get back to the roots....go pay a visit to some Hardin's.....ya know? HAHAHA!
Trying to get me in trouble there buddy!!! Haha but I like your style!!:evil

·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok Guys, Truck Night in Lafayette will be at Daquiris Supreme on Johnston Street next to Office Depot. I will be out front at 7pm sharp in my black and gold 2007 F-250. I will be parked in front of the Office Depot. Lets get together shoot the sheit about trucks then go check out the hot bar tenders inside!! If you plan on making it shoot me a PM. The only way I will not make it, is if my plane gets delayed on the way home from Canada. But I will keep everyone updated. Lets Do This!!:psnb:

·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BWW's parking lot gets crazy and people might not be able to meet up kind of like last time.

·
Don't judge me...
522 Posts
friday?

·
Don't judge me...
522 Posts
aight. i'll see what i can do

·
<<< just like that......
810 Posts
Ok Guys, Truck Night in Lafayette will be at Daquiris Supreme on Johnston Street next to Office Depot. I will be out front at 7pm sharp in my black and gold 2007 F-250. I will be parked in front of the Office Depot. Lets get together shoot the sheit about trucks then go check out the hot bar tenders inside!! If you plan on making it shoot me a PM. The only way I will not make it, is if my plane gets delayed on the way home from Canada. But I will keep everyone updated. Lets Do This!!:psnb:
IF I'm done getting my motor in my 01, I'll be there! On edit: Just throwing this out there...anybody down to go eat/meet/greet at shucks in abbeville? Margaritas are off the chain. Plus, it's oyster season.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts