Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people in Kentucky want to start a club or know of one?

·
SpiderMonkey
76 Posts
Could be fun... need to compete against all the damn dodges somehow, haha.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Moving to KY next week, sounds good to me!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I went through a tough time getting the Full Size Jeep guys together in KY. After a year or so of loosely bringing up the subject we could never set a date for anything. Out of frustration I finally posted that I would be at Cave Run Lake for a weekend and lo and behold 5 guys popped in that weekend. We have since just done small meets about every 4 months and have a loose group of guys now that meet up and shoot the bull over dinner or a weekend camp out.
This Feb we will be going to Mamouth Cave in KY and as it stands there are 4 Kyians , 2 from MI and one from WI coming down. Hopefully a few of the other guys that showed up for one of the others will tag along also.

The whole key is just to start having meets. Those that show, great, those that don't maybe next time. Only 2 showed for the IN campout back in Oct. 4 of us showed up for an overnight in Eastern , KY 2 weekends ago. But about 50 of us show up for the big annual meet in CO every year.

With the Tbird group we did a Hooters nite out about every 3 months.

I've found there is always 1 person and sometimes more that show up to a meet out of the blue without ever posting it.

·
Regular
76 Posts
Ah. I got you. I've finally got time to with work slowing down to go out and do something. Are y'all going to have a meet at the farm machinery show. Also in about 3 or 4 months my shop will be having a grand opening in west point ky 10miles south of Louisville ky we hope to have a cook out truck/car show and just have a good time if all works well we will have our dyno installed and mayb see what kinda numbers can be put down.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Fort Campbell here, I claim both TN and KY :ford:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm a new member from Kentucky. Would be interested in getting involved with a new club.

·
Etaylor0056
206 Posts
Im game

·
Registered
4 Posts
Been on this site a couple days. Didn't know there was so many fellers from ky on here.. Don't feel so out of place round here now.. I'd also be interested.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We'll, guys the somernite cruise will be coming up here soon. It is located in somerset kentucky April - October . I would like to get a Powerstroke club meeting going. It is a real big event that people travel for. Pm me for people really interested .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts