Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
i just put a set on my truck that are 305-55-20. i couldn't pass up the price and i am happy with them so far. i only have about 2000 miles on them but they don't show any wear and they have an aggressive tread pattern. you might be able to see them from this pic. i say go for them

Attachments

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
I have em in a 315/70/17. Best tires I have ever bought

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
the kl71's are BA also, just put them on my ol k5 blazer and they seem to be very mild mannered and aggressive

·
Registered
257 Posts
i used to have a set of 305's on my stock wheels and loved them but needed somthin a lil bit more aggresive for when ever it rained and i had to go out to the farm and feed/check on the horses and they would make it don't get me wrong but i would leave ruts allover the place :D

·
<-- it's like that
6,567 Posts
I've had them on my truck for a while, and currently have over 30K miles on this set.

Much better snow traction than BFG's, wearing much better than my last set of BFG's, and cost much less. I've been very happy with them.

I expect well over 50K miles on this set of tires.

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
I've had them on my truck for a while, and currently have over 30K miles on this set.

Much better snow traction than BFG's, wearing much better than my last set of BFG's, and cost much less. I've been very happy with them.

I expect well over 50K miles on this set of tires.
My tire guy said that with proper rotation hes seen guys go 65k on these tires:bowfast:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I get some, I dont think I would make it to 40K. I cant stay out of the throttle.

I appreciate all the input.

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
If you have any good pictures of them, I'd really like to see. I never considered them, because I thought they looked to mild, but from that one picture, they look pretty meaty.

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
If you have any good pictures of them, I'd really like to see. I never considered them, because I thought they looked to mild, but from that one picture, they look pretty meaty.
I'll take a few after dinner today

·
Registered
597 Posts
Have 6 on my truck and they are quite and smooth riding. There is no way you can beat the price and quality of kumho tires.

I put Kumho tire on my wife's Pilot and they are 10 times better than the crappy Goodyears the came on it (which would not hold traction on a wet road).

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
I have been looking @ these tires as well. They look like a decent tire.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I will next Friday. I just ordered a set of 20x10 Novakanes wrapped with 355/50R20 KL-78's.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts