Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
McLovin!
338 Posts
One of Ford's best decisions ever!! The tan interior is terrible!!! I like it almost as much as the Harley interior.
I agree I hate tan interior. Reminds me of an old hotel room. :D
Sucks ford doesn't make the harley anymore.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I agree I hate tan interior. Reminds me of an old hotel room. :D
Sucks ford doesn't make the harley anymore.
I agree, guess I will be keeping my 6.4 for awhile. Knowing my luck as soon as I drop a bunch of money into it, they will bring out 6.7 HD...:ford:

·
Lead-Don't follow.
990 Posts
That would be an original look- why not take your seats to an upholsterer and have them dyed?
I had that in mind before. It'd look amazing. The KR blacks do look sweet, but I for one, am not a fan of that color combo. I'd like to see all black seats with that black interior. I'm not against the cinnamon KR leather, but I think black on black is a winner.
Like Don said- the 04-07 Sports and 08-10 FX4 (like my 06) had it going on with factory black on black.
The Lariat ultimates get my vote in this case. Those black seats and black interiors slay me every time. Especially the Job 2 without the dookie splattered center inserts.
Once again- let's friggin see that HD truck already Ford! Options are good!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Do they still make the sport version in the 2011's? My 04 has the all black leather and I love it. The fake carbon fiber is not the greatest but it sure beats that fake azz woodgrain they slap in most trucks.
Never seen one, and would probably have gotten one if I did! I have an 03 XLT sport for sale, with a 7.3L in it.

Oh, and I LIKE the "Dookie Splattered seats" LOL, I suppose it is because my last truck I drove for 5 years had solid black seats, and I was ready for a little change? Either way, They should offer both, in case someone buys a job 2 and liked the two tone seats...

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
A KR with black leather interior is more than 1/2 way to a Harley Edition. Add the exterior black out effects and you got yourself a HD.

Billy T.
[email protected]

·
Registered
40 Posts
as mentioned in other replies, Ford site and Brochure show black as option

We have a 2010 Expedition KR in Black

All seats and leather trim accents are the King Ranch Color
with EVERYTHING else in Black

You must like black interior to pick this option
Tan would be much better with the colorcombination of the KR leather

21 - 27 of 27 Posts