Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone that has these mirrors in power, do they work correctly? I have a set on an E99 with the correct plug and they don't seem to move in or out, just up or down. I changed the switch and no change.

·
Intelligent Burro
450 Posts
I put a set on my e99 a while back. I dont recall having to do anything special to get them to work. If I remember right they came with an adapter and then I had to run an extra wire for the heat but, my truck did not have heat originally.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They work, or should I say the have power to them, just don't seem to move the way I'm directing them to via the switch.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
I have had really good luck with Kool-vues.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anyone that has these kool-vue car parts mirror in power, do they work correctly? I have a set on an E99 with the correct plug and they
don't seem to move in or out, just up or down. I changed the switch and no change.

Kool Vue car parts products have good reviews and feedbacks from consumers. What I know is that they provide a manual for proper installation of the products they manufactured. Or maybe you could ask one from your dealer mate. But you should ask if it fits or is the exact match for your vehicle make, model, and year. You should follow proper installation. Roll down your window and shut your vehicle off. You must also disconnect the battery's negative cable. Remove the interior door and the corner trim before lifting the door panel. unplug the wiring harness if it is not manual. Seperate the actual mirror from the assembly. Attach the mirror by snapping it at the backing with the tabs at the mirror assembly. then reverse the previous steps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts