Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kool-Vue Mirrors

When I bought my used 06, someone had jacked the OE tow mirrors and the truck had paddle mirrors on it... :mad:

After checking with the dealer (on crack) and every local salvage yard...I turned to Kool-Vue. I was scared to order after market mirrors....boy was I wrong. These are as nice or nicer than factory. The ONLY difference we could find was the aftermarket had 2 more LEDs per light (maker and turn) than the stock...which is actually a good thing in my book.

They came well packaged, with all hardware, plugged right up and made the truck look like it was supposed to look.

If anyone EVER needs or breaks and OEM....screw the dealer....check out Kool-Vue.

I paid well under $400 for BOTH. That was electric, heated and with lights. The place I got them from had a great deal, free shipping and they arrived very quickly.

·
Stroker
231 Posts
i have a set of Kool Vues too, Mine arent lighted but are nice quality for sure.

·
Registered
987 Posts
I bought a set of Kool-vues for my old 7.3l. Quality product!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have one on my 99. Great quality, had it for 2 yrs now. Just put one on my wife's Liberty, it's great too.

·
Keep er shinny side up!
1,624 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts