Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
<==Twin Turbo
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so when i go down or up stairs my left knee pops. no pain at all, doesnt affect me. all i can think of is A. i started working out lately and its not used to me workin it. or B. i ran into a hitch on my buds chevy. any input? i dont wanna go to the doc.

·
Bigfoot is an OBS
3,462 Posts
My right ankle pops when I rotate it close to full range. Asked a doc about it when I was in for something else, he said it's usually a tendon catching on a little piece of bone and then sliding over with a POP. He said it's not uncommon.
Maybe you've gained some range in your knee from your workout, or the cheby owes you a new knee.

·
<==Twin Turbo
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not bad injuries just the typical from hockey, football and motocross

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
any old knee injuries? torn cartilage will do that but eventually it will begin to get sore. If thats the case you can just have it scoped and be good as new.
:whs:

My guess is cartilage as well and arthroscopic surgery will fix it. I was only out of work for three weeks.

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
huh, wonder if thats whats wrong with my knees... I have the knees of a 65 year old at 22

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
Hmmm, this begs the question: My knees pop (or crack?) whenever I bend them more than 90* when squatting down. Is that bad? :lookaround:

Dave

·
Premium Member
9,187 Posts
wait till you guys hit 40. all those cute noises your joints make will turn into fulltime pain.

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
wait till you guys hit 40. all those cute noises your joints make will turn into fulltime pain.
Ok I give whats with turnen 40 ? I'm 41 now, Hell I sound like a bowl of rice crispies when I get out of the bed in the mornings Snap ,crackle,pop. Getting older ain't for puzzys. :pointlaugh:

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
I've run into the same thing. My thing is that since I've stopped working out I have a muscle imbalance. My calfs and hamstrings are much stronger than my quads and my knee tries to dislocate sometimes. Sometimes a little strength work in your legs really helps your knees do their job.

·
PETE ENGR PSD
972 Posts
IIRC its just your tendons overlapping each other. When your knee pops, its from the tendons switching "changing which ones on top" LOL. No but seriously.

·
<==Twin Turbo
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
IIRC its just your tendons overlapping each other. When your knee pops, its from the tendons switching "changing which ones on top" LOL. No but seriously.
so they will work out their dispute?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts