Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a KMC wheel Crack on them? I have one and its leaking air.

Cant even buy good China Chit these days...$380ish a piece and they still break!

I now have had 2 $400 a piece Welds crack and leak
and 1(so far) $380 KMC Chrome Rockstar crack and leak...
Im about to go with steel wheels soon and be done with the "high quality aluminum wheel" Crap we have to choose from!

Has anyone heard of american racing wheels having issues?
I dont mind spending money on GOOD QUALITY! Help me find a set of rims that the chrome wont start to flake, the center caps aren't $30 each and are plastic! and they wont crack and leak air.....becoming unsafe for me and my family!

·
Registered
324 Posts
no tot jink myself but i have the black rockstars. Is there a certain size that has been cracking more than others? I have the 20x10s and have over 30k miles on them.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm curious as to how rough people are on their trucks that have had wheels crack... no matter what the brand. *knock on wood, but I run the piss out of my truck off-road with 12" wide Classic II's and haven't had any trouble. What's causing these wheels to crack? Craftsmanship? Abuse? A little bit of both?

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
I'm curious as to how rough people are on their trucks that have had wheels crack... no matter what the brand. *knock on wood, but I run the piss out of my truck off-road with 12" wide Classic II's and haven't had any trouble. What's causing these wheels to crack? Craftsmanship? Abuse? A little bit of both?
They are made poorly,...and cannot take the weight of our trucks

1 - 20 of 61 Posts