Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
young buck learning.
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of a good leather cleaner for the king ranch seats? something that wont discolor them?

·
Registered
683 Posts
I use leather cpr and the kingranch conditioner. So far it has worked great.

·
young buck learning.
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone used the king ranch cleaner from Ranchitout? He has some videos on youtube.

·
Diesel Freak
467 Posts
I use the ranch it out stuff. It brings color back really well And moisture to the leather. If yours are worn and abused it will take several apps.

·
Chachi
237 Posts
surf city garage voodoo blend, i use it on my leather seats for my f350 and it works great you can get it at autozone or a advanced auto parts

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Leatherique is the BEST you can buy. Warning.... it's NOT cheap by any means but does a great job.

·
young buck learning.
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool. ill see about getting some. where abouts in pasadena are you? i use to live off solley road. grew up there.

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
cool. ill see about getting some. where abouts in pasadena are you? i use to live off solley road. grew up there.
Bar Harbor.... right near Laures (Ft. Smallwood road). If you're ever in the area, we can use my leatherique as I have the oil (it actually helps to soak in and get rid of those nasty cracks) and also the cleaner (which is incredible!). This is the ONLY stuff that I would ever use in my terminator. The high end detailers use this stuff and I've seen it used in ferrari's, lambo's, etc........ again, it's NOT cheap. I have two HUGE bottles of it. :)

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
how much?
How much for what? If you bring it over it will cost you nothing. If you buy it online.... might want to get online to check it out. I suspect it's about $30/each.

·
young buck learning.
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah thats what i ment, what it cost a bottle. you have a king ranch i imagine?

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
yeah thats what i ment, what it cost a bottle. you have a king ranch i imagine?
LOL. No. I have a '00 F350 SRW that I bought a few months ago. I can't keep my lawnmower stock and would spray it or turbo/supercharge it if I could LOL. I swapped my stock cloth/non-power for '05 Leather/power seats.

·
young buck learning.
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL got anything else done to it?

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
LOL got anything else done to it?
Yes. So far in the last two months I've done the following: DIY intake 6673 (or whatever it's called), scan gauge II, interior/leather '05 seats, eclipse avn62d double din / nav, new tires (nitto grapplers), super chips flashpaq 1805 (might switch to something else not sure yet), .....

When I bought the truck it already had pro-comp 8" lift. :bowfast::eek:

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
post up a picture
Here ya go.

I pulled the original tires 355/65/18's because they were too wide and I was debating on dropping the truck to 4" lift vs. 8" ..... I'm still on the fence as I plan to tow with this truck. I have my car trailer that I've been working to convert over to a nice toy hauler for my ATV's (KFX 700, TRX 700, and Polaris 200). :evil

Few months ago I installed new 13.5k BTU a/c on the roof of the trailer and it also has heating element. Next up is windows, fold down bunks..... etc. LOL. never lacking for things to do around here.

·
young buck learning.
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
can u rotate your avatar

it makes me dizzy lol
LOL id love to! buttt this new MAC i have is wayyyy to advanced for me and i cant figure out how lol!!!

blown- where do yall ride, we had wheelers and dirtbikes too but sold them cause there was no where to ride. we use to ride behind BJS on ritchie and up at coca cola drive before all that got developed and at bloody ponds.

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
LOL id love to! buttt this new MAC i have is wayyyy to advanced for me and i cant figure out how lol!!!

blown- where do yall ride, we had wheelers and dirtbikes too but sold them cause there was no where to ride. we use to ride behind BJS on ritchie and up at coca cola drive before all that got developed and at bloody ponds.
I go to west Virginia mostly :). Been to hatfields and mccoys a few times

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 20 of 25 Posts