Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fasthog.com
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking cause I got a set of 2005 King Ranch seats for my truck. Rear captains that is I do a lot on traveling an rather people comfortable and all. So my point is my interior is black. These seats are obviously red brown color. Now size wise for lowers and uppers of these seats are they the same as the fronts? I want to just order some decent seat covers in black to help tie it in, and no companies offer that I can find a set for rear captains.

Any help is great. Thanks

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
683 Posts
Mine are the same size all around, not sure on the 2005 model.. Pretty sure they are tho.

·
Registered
739 Posts
They are. I put black 08 seats in the back of mine

·
Fasthog.com
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are. I put black 08 seats in the back of mine
No really? I was told by to many that they were not going to mount the same. I wish I could find exact black leather matches as my 08 fronts.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I bought two fron seats out of my buddies wrecked fx4 and bolted them right in the back

·
Fasthog.com
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought two fron seats out of my buddies wrecked fx4 and bolted them right in the back
Can you please detail that out some. Did you have to use the mounting tray from a captains setup truck? Do the seats from front have correct brackets to make seat level and what else. Pictures help a ton I will be hunting front seats to match mine like you did

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
739 Posts
No mounting tray or anything. Mounting tray only makes you sit a little higher and bolts all for corners down. With out the monting tray you can only use the 2 outside bolts. But its plenty enough to hold the seat down. I put a custom speaker box inbetween mine. It worked pretty good

·
Registered
1 Posts
Asking cause I got a set of 2005 King Ranch seats for my truck. Rear captains that is I do a lot on traveling an rather people comfortable and all. So my point is my interior is black. These seats are obviously red brown color. Now size wise for lowers and uppers of these seats are they the same as the fronts? I want to just order some decent seat covers in black to help tie it in, and no companies offer that I can find a set for rear captains.

Any help is great. Thanks

Do you still have those seat covers?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts