Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
uhm..
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If someone is looking, hit me up, it's been for sale too long now.. It needs to go. I may even sell it with some of the mods not included to get it to go. I am perplexed why this truck is not moving??

Please guys, no time wasters.

More than 50 photos at the link below.

$$ 4,000.00 PRICE REDUCTION TIME TO SELL IT. FANTASTIC RIG FOR THE PAST 6+ YRS. It is a 2003 King Ranch 6.0 (NOT A 7.3!!) with 78K and I needed to upgrade to a dually. loaded up with every option Ford had less Sunroof. It has been a labor of love with this truck and I have spared no expense building this truck into what it is today, it's never been raced or hot rodded.
Below is a few things I'll outline, the truck really needs to be seen to be appreciated. Look at other trucks first then come and see mine. Happy to walk you through what has made this truck a joy to own.

I've used it for towing my RV & Jeep and it has done very well. Some of the items on the truck will not be sold with it, Ford's 6.0 has had a bad reputation over the years. Since the mods I have done make it a better tow rig I am convinced this is why I have not had problems others had.

The truck will be sold with the following installed parts: AFE intake, MBRP Dual exhaust, Live Tuning Pro Flaps, alarm system w/ remote start and turbo timer, Coolant Filtration system, Power Slot Cryo'd Rotors and pads, Rhino lined bed, 53 Gallon Titan fuel tank. 3 Gauges (EGT, Boost, Transmission) w/dimmer switch. Airbags with in cab adjustability, Heavy Duty floor mats front and back seats. 5'er and GN ready.

Item negotiable: BD Exhaust Brake fully installed and running off a compressor. SCT Tuner

I have been running Full Synthetic oil in it for the past 3 1/2 yrs and Synthetic blend before that, Ford has done ALL service to the truck or I have done it. I have complete 6 year history on the truck with invoices service records receipts etc..

NO BROKERS, CONSIGNERS,DEALERS or PEOPLE WANTING ME TO FINANCE THEM.

Price $19,500.00 Title in HAND. PREFER PHONE CALLS.. Price reduced $4,000!! MY PHONE NUMBER IS 303-210-0307

Over 50 photos posted here: cut and paste this link -- truck pictures by patchzx7r - Photobucket

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.