Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
PSA
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are peoples opinions?

I found the 08 I want. Right price, right mileage, right colour...but I'm not crazy over the King Ranch leather.

Anyone wanna switch?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Yer obviously not from down here in texass.

I'd kill for king ranch steats. I'll trade you my lariat '99 leather seats lol

·
PSA
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha no, no im not. I just find the color doesnt really fit with the rest of the interior

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Yeah that's true. You either love em or hate em. What color is your truck?

Glossy black with KR interior is my dream truck

·
PSA
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
black would be sharp. I wanted a white truck tho.

It wouldnt be as bad if the dash and stuff was a bit darker...I dunno, ill make it work

·
Ballin' on a Budget
1,396 Posts
It looks great at first, then slowly starts to look bad. I have dogs as well so that doesnt help

·
Just another OBS addict
1,006 Posts
It looks great at first, then slowly starts to look bad. I have dogs as well so that doesnt help
Maybe there's some kind of leather conditioner out there to get it back to near original?:poke:. I'd love to have a KR SD

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
I have tan leather interior if your interested. Brand new actually.

·
Ballin' on a Budget
1,396 Posts
Maybe there's some kind of leather conditioner out there to get it back to near original?:poke:. I'd love to have a KR SD
Maybe... but it will never look as good as new. Also, the conditioner wont fix the little scratches. The only thing I really like about the leather is that it is very strong.

·
This We'll Defend
1,549 Posts
They sell it at the dealership in the parts department. If that aint an option for you a little time and a bar of saddle soap keep mine looking good, and it conditions the leather so its softer and nicer than it was before.

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
They also have king ranch leather conditioner. My dad uses it on his KR Expeditition and seems to be pleased with it. The manager of our local ford dealership gave it to him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts