Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking on the internet on wikipedia on the king ranch page and they said that in 97 they made the deal with ford to add the king ranch package which included the super duty and the expedition and the excursion. i have never seen a king ranch ex and didnt know if this was a typo or something. jw

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
i was looking on the internet on wikipedia on the king ranch page and they said that in 97 they made the deal with ford to add the king ranch package which included the super duty and the expedition and the excursion. i have never seen a king ranch ex and didnt know if this was a typo or something. jw
prob a typo... because i have never seen one before

·
Two Tone
299 Posts
I have seen a King Ranch EX, it was at the Chicago Auto Show in 2005 but I never saw it on the road. They probably did not make it.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
XLT, Limited, Ultimate Limited. UL started in 03 or 04. Oh and Eddie Bauer
my mm has a 2005 thats a limited and its decked out. i think everything but captains chairs in the back. but what is the ultimate limited

·
Lead-Don't follow.
990 Posts
you guys mean this 08 king ranch excursion? Thought I'd throw you all for a twist ;)
Custom Autos by Tim definitely gets it done... picture is linked to the ebay ad

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Funny I saw this, this morning when I was driving my daughter to school I saw a king ranch exscursion in front of me. I was surprised because i dident realize they exsisted.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya ive seen that thing. it would be alot better with a powerstroke but you need to see the harley one he did its awesome

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Funny I saw this, this morning when I was driving my daughter to school I saw a king ranch exscursion in front of me. I was surprised because i dident realize they exsisted.
where do you live cause that thing was made in oklahoma and i didnt think it sold yet. thought it was still here

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
where do you live cause that thing was made in oklahoma and i didnt think it sold yet. thought it was still here
Herriman Utah.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts