Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 4.10 king pin d60 that I swapped out for a 3.55 axle. Replaced inner seals before I installed it. Needs pinion seal, I have the seal. Comes with ubolt plate and calipers that came with my 3.55 axle along with the linkages. Located in southern ny. 12435. Make me a offer. PM me.

Willing to possibly meet half way if not too far.

Attachments

·
Registered
486 Posts
12435!! Im from 12458!! Graduated from Ellenville in 98...Kind of miss it!

·
Bobs 7.3
2,852 Posts
It will forsure fit but u need to do rear axle also to have same bolt pattern i had king pin in my 02.. I was sick of buying wheel bearings $$$ lol
Im on my 10th bearing in 7 years rediculous how cheap they are. Did the king pin bolt right in your 02? Id grab it up if it bolts right in and just rebuild the back with 4.11s and a different locker.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Im on my 10th bearing in 7 years rediculous how cheap they are. Did the king pin bolt right in your 02? Id grab it up if it bolts right in and just rebuild the back with 4.11s and a different locker.
Yes, the only thing I had to do was make a bracket for the track bar lol I ran without one for like a year though didn't affect much... Everything else worked great i could probably find some pictures if you wanted em..

·
Bobs 7.3
2,852 Posts
Pics are always good as Im really thinking of going this route vs $1800.00 for just the conversion kit plus Ill have alot better joints as there king pins. I can carry 2 spares no biggie lol.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welp it back up for grabs. I was holding out for someone trying to help them out. Unfortunately i havent heard from them, so....

PM me.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Open to offers.

Hard to believe no one needs a king pin d60. They use to move all the time on here.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I got a 3.55 donor axle so I swapped my hubs and calipers over onto that. I put everything that was on the 3.55 axle back onto the old kin pin axle. I do not know what shape that is all in. You would need the track bar and bracket and lock outs since I needed those. It comes with the linkages that were on the 3.55( I had just replaced mine), the ubolt plate, and the old calipers that were on the 3.55(I had just changed all of that too).

Some say you should change the pitman arm to, I have yet to change that myself and have no issues.

I replaced the inner seals before I installed in and checked and cleaned the kingpins.

That's pretty much the rundown on that.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts