Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone want to start a club or a group or whatever you wanna call it in the frederick co area there arn't to many people around to just talk trucks and bs

·
Low cash cowboy
380 Posts
id like to do the same or find one. im in ohio so cant help ya bud

·
Super Moderator
3,396 Posts
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

·
Low cash cowboy
380 Posts
north east near cleveland live in mentor

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
it'd be pretty sweet but I'm almost in NC.....and trust me.......I'm bored out of my damn skull.....going crazy

Chad

·
Low cash cowboy
380 Posts
yea same here none of my friends are bit by the diesel bug like i am and theres nothing to do around here.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I've been not working in the desert now for 5 days....I'm going insane...as soon as I get home after the holidays we're having a G2G down at the house you guys should ride down for a while and hang out...beer, tools, workin on trucks it'll be a good time.

Chad

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i wanna start something up here i'm 19 and everyone around here isn't into diesels i mean they are but they have there parents money and they just put parts on that look cool

·
R.I.P
256 Posts
i wanna start something up here i'm 19 and everyone around here isn't into diesels i mean they are but they have there parents money and they just put parts on that look cool
I would have expected more diesels in your area.

·
young buck learning.
431 Posts
there are alot in middletown and where im at in centreville and chestertown. but no body gets together to do anything, or they pay somebody to do there work!

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Where's middletown md?

·
R.I.P
256 Posts
Recently I always end up having something to do when there are a bunch of guys going to either.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts