Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Solareclpse
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so when i unlock my doors i get the usuall with my key fob.hit unlock once driver door unlocks twice the other doors lock. so how do i change this to where all doors unlock with one click?also when i lock it one hit locks,second click gets a flash from the lights and a beep from the horn.i like this.but when i unlock i dont get nothing no lights flash nothing.any way to change this?i jus wish my lights would give me a flash and maybe a horn chirp when i unlock it. anyone know how to acces and change theese options?

·
Solareclpse
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump....

·
Solareclpse
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
i dont know of anything that u could change.sry

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Seems like I read a post somewhere that had a lot of: Key on, key off, windshield wiper to high, bump the horn, hit the radio preset buttons in a certain pattern, key off, key on. and wait for the horn to beep. You had to do all of this in like between 6.3 second and 11.2 seconds.

The pattern I stated is just garbage, but it was something weird like that.

·
Solareclpse
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok thnx

·
Solareclpse
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok well i searched the sight and couldnt find anything else except programing a new fob......i hate this. if i download the owners manual for my truck do you think it will tell me how to do it?

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
IMO the one click drivers door is a security feature. What if some thug is ducked down at the other door and you did not see him and unlocked all the doors and he jumped on in.
I know, I know he would be a dead thug if that happened.

·
Solareclpse
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol just cuz it drives me crazy haveing to double click it.and i like the lights cuz when im walking up on my truck and unlock it half the time i hit it too far away and think its unlocked till i grab the handle and relize it is still locked.

·
Registered
853 Posts
not trying to be a smart ass, but, you could still have to unlock the doors with a key and then open the door and hit the unlock button like i have to..

·
Registered
338 Posts
Me too, all manual sucks. Have you investigated the aftermarket keyless entry options? You could just abandon the OEM system if this is so important to you.

·
Solareclpse
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea that is looking like my only other option.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts