Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
loud and long
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about trying kem tunes and wanted some feedback. Want his race tune but wanted to know about shifting......fuel mileage,if u don't beat on it and just all around driveability. Thanks

·
matt
911 Posts
Thinking about trying kem tunes and wanted some feedback. Want his race tune but wanted to know about shifting......fuel mileage,if u don't beat on it and just all around driveability. Thanks
no one has KEM tunes? come on

·
i like to party
1,415 Posts
Theyre great tunes, but they were slow compared to all my other race tunes, It was great towing since it ran cool, no smoke and the power was very linear throughout the rev range no light switch effect. I've thought about getting Mike to re-write me a file for my injectors but im affraid of wasting money when I have already great tunes, but we will see

·
Power Junky
1,055 Posts
Theyre great tunes, but they were slow compared to all my other race tunes, It was great towing since it ran cool, no smoke and the power was very linear throughout the rev range no light switch effect.
:whs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.