1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
that's good news either way then

·
Registered
592 Posts
Just talked to Mike and sounds like the 6.7L tuning is coming along nicely! :postwhore2:

Thats great to read :D nice that they are making sure it's right before releasing It!

People cry about it not being out yet, but i don't think they realize How Bad it could be for Spartan to release it before its ready!

Remember Everybody remembers the bad stuff,Very few remember the good...

What if we didn't have Spartan or the nutty professor ?

Dry it up! good things come to those who wait :ford:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thats great to read :D nice that they are making sure it's right before releasing It!

People cry about it not being out yet, but i don't think they realize How Bad it could be for Spartan to release it before its ready!

i remember the first tunes from spartan. it had its ups and downs at first, we all helped them work thru it. great product at the end of the day. so yeah i'd like to see it out now so we can help them out with it!

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts

What if wthe nutty professor e didn't have Spartan or ?

They dont.... i bet spartan isnt the first one to release good tuning for the 6.7....

·
Registered
251 Posts
i thought kem performance was the guy doing the spartan tunes
Key word "WAS"......

Not sure, the nutty professor is KEM, who also is on the spartan tuning, but from what i have understood, they do their own thing but they share info.
No sharing, no way! Unless Spartan wants to share some (read lots of) money....

·
Registered
592 Posts
They dont.... i bet spartan isnt the first one to release good tuning for the 6.7....
How Did You Screw up what i Wrote :eek:

I Wrote

You wrote!
What if wthe nutty professor e didn't have Spartan or ?
Your saying they Don't ,I'm guessing your saying Spartan doesn't have the professor ? what i ment was what if we didn't have spartan or the nutty Professor,as i wrote

this is the problem with computers LOL hard to really understand what the other person is saying,things can be interpreted so many ways just like the Bible!!!

Having Grammer and Spelling that Sux don't help either LOL

I understand KEM is a stand alone company,but I did think they Spartan and Kem were working together ? guess not... Don't matter to me long as the Tune is done right!!!

May the Best tunner Win!

·
Registered
124 Posts
a little off the subject but not really. If I bought a Dashdaq could I load both spartan AND KEM tunes on it?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts