Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any info for them on tuning of the 6.0? I tried contacting KEM but got no response...Lets here it...I know spartan is superb on the 6.4 but what do they offer on the 6.0's?

·
Power Junky
1,054 Posts
Spend wisely. Don't get a phalanx. Get a sct and a standalone monitor. Gearhead, gogo kem innovative, quick tricks just to name a few wirte tunes for the 6.0

·
Power Junky
1,054 Posts
I bet it would be easier to list the ones that are not good vs which is the best.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Stroker
KEM or Spartan tuning?
Anyone have any info for them on tuning of the 6.0? I tried contacting KEM but got no response...Lets here it...I know spartan is superb on the 6.4 but what do they offer on the 6.0's?
I emailed KEM the other night and got a response the next day, they're usually very good at customer service. Anyway KEM is also superb with the 6.4 as well as the 6.0. I asked them about their 6.0 tuning on the H&S platform and a rumor I heard about remote FICM tuning. I want to use the H&S platform (Black Maxx) with their tuning, I was very happy with it when I had my 6.4. So anyway Mike from KEM emailed me saying that they are about to launch custom tunes (with FICM tuning) on all H&S products, a KEM exclusive, within the next month, so watch their website for details! Some pretty cool things are coming!!!
I'm not sure if Spartan is still writing tunes for the 6.0, they seem pretty busy with the 6.4, and the 6.7. Maybe someone else knows.

·
Registered
963 Posts
yup KEM will be able to tune PCM/ECM, TCM, and FICM all using the H&S. I emailed them also. Coming mid November

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet. I'm running a sct with matts tunes and like it. Just wondering if kem or Spartan offered. I wonder how kem will compare to the srl tune

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I wonder if theyll eventually be able to program all of these with the SCT tuner somehow.....it seems unlikely though.

·
Sponsor w/out Blue name
1,503 Posts
H&S, and KEM ftmfw :D mikes an awesome guy. sounds like itd be cool.

but for right now. SCT either with IDP or KEM tunes

lemme know if you need prices

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
BTW spartan stopped making tunes for the 6.0 all of there tunes can be found somewhere on this site I believe. The shifting is not that great IMO.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I thought he meant through the SCT tuner..:doh: sorry about that.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How are the kem tunes for the sct?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts