Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fasthog.com
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local tire shop can make a nice price for a set of these mounted an all. Worth the discount or worth putting money on name brand tire. I want the duratracs which I know GY makes or supplies the Kelly tires but are they any less value? I have BFG A/T's which of course I do like but want a change I guess. For some reason I want Toyo M/T's again but just can't justify the money and quickness of wear again. However I know a lot of people get the same mileage out of those are you get with some A/Ts anymore.

Help..

O yea going 35 on 17's

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Im running a set of 315-75-16's on my truck and am happy with them so far.

My rig is heavy and I tow quite often. I like that they are 10 ply tires and are rated @ #3,860 lbs each.

Im not sure how many miles I have on them, but they dont seem to be wearing too fast. Especially for the price...

Good Luck!

·
Fasthog.com
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont mean to sound cheap and I don't mind spending a little more to get something right. But if there near ideticle to the goodyear duratrac which I wanted to run I mine as well go for them. Might be putting them on next few weeks so we'll see what happens. i'll be sure to write up what i can comparing to my BFG AT's

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'm running fierce mt. Another side kick of the gy duratrac.I love them front tires are wearing great 10k on them with no signs of wear. Rears aren't wearing as well but that's due to my right foot and a good limited slip

·
Registered
545 Posts
We sell tons of em, The guys seem to really like em.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts