Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have cut outs on the truck and am really unsure about them. should i keep them or toss them

·
rollin coal!
328 Posts
I vote for toss them

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats not a bad idea

·
Registered
520 Posts
If you had wider tires you could keep them but toss them with those u got on there now

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tires are 14.5" wide. maybe i should go to a 12'' wide wheel

·
Registered
359 Posts
or just some wheel spacing they look funny cause the tires arent filling them out if the tires came out to the where the flares did it would look badazz imo

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have the same cut outs as you and the same width tires. I think it looks great. I think you should keep them and agree with the painting idea. Isn't tossing them too much effort? over 600 bucks in fender flares, and you need new box, fenders and paint.

·
Keep er shinny side up!
1,624 Posts
I would try painting them, then if you don't like the result toss them. I personally think they would look nice painted.

Dave

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Already have the Box and fenders. And already pAinted

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
i think the pocket style flares painted would look much nicer then the cut outs IMO.

·
Davey B
930 Posts
If it was mine i'd toss 'em

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
I don't like how far they stick out.If it was 2inches instead of 4 they would be great.

·
LFM SMOKE!
221 Posts
My tires arent any wider than yours and they stick inside the flares by about an inch or more. I say keep them, taller meats would help alot too or just get some spacers, ive thought about those too. Few more black pieces and your truck will look alot like mine lol.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Gives it that TOYOTA look, Toss em.

·
Registered
60 Posts
if you were to get wider tires, or tires that were "big enough" for the fenders than you would be good.

cutouts without a doubt give a truck the off road appearance and its tough to make them look "classy" or "clean."

but, the desired affect can be had if you had the right wheels and tires...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts