Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking bout pullin the stacks out and runnin the exhaust out the back what do you guys think. and was also wondering if anybody good at photoshop could take em out and put the headacherack below on it.

any one of these racks...prolly end up making my own since i have access to a machine shop at work.

prolly end up with somthin more like the 1st or 3rd one

thanks
ryan

oh and ignore the sticker on the bumper some guys at work thought it would be funny

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thought about that to but i've got a 2yr old and one on the way and i'm tryin to quite it down a bit. but trust me if i didn't have those reasons i would put a 7" single in it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats what i was thinkin....prolly go 6" tip love the sound of the stacks just not the drone in the cab

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kinda how i'm thinkin....NOW...they're just not practical enough for me to keep them and i am starting to get to the point where i can't stand the drone inside the cab once i hit bout 60+ mph

·
Registered
386 Posts
I would definately go with exhaust out the back. but im not a stack person at all

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
were you thinking a black or chrome tip?
haven't decided yet i'm think chrome to go with the rest of the truck but then i've also been thinkin bout ditchin all the shiney stuff and goin black everything...wheels, bumpers, grill, ect.

·
Boomer
364 Posts
haven't decided yet i'm think chrome to go with the rest of the truck but then i've also been thinkin bout ditchin all the shiney stuff and goin black everything...wheels, bumpers, grill, ect.
That's what I'm doing too. It should look good either way you go though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts