Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Stupid Kid
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The will be truck and tractor pulls in Louisburg Kansas on August 31 and September 1. Trying to get some powerstrokes to show up other than me Anybody interested?

·
Limp Member
147 Posts
Sounds like a plan to me. Got any more details on it?

Group of us went to the pulls last night in Emporia. Had lots of fun. The new super secret 530 7-11's wurked real good:rockwoot:

·
Stupid Kid
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I almost went to that one, but already had other plans made. If you go are you gonna pull. It is usually a pretty big event that will have everything from farm tractors pulling to multi engine tractors. I will go drive down there tommorow or something and get the street names and make a map. Pulls start at 7:00 pm I believe.

·
Stupid Kid
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Luke did you put the motor from your OBS in to the 99? That would be awesome if you could come. Usually a dmax or a cummins wins here, but I got close last year It would really be cool to see some mean 7.3's show up.

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
yes i did. If i dont have some sort of traction bars by then i wont pull, i dont need anymore broken parts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
What if you can't make it the 31st? Can you still compete the 1st?

·
Stupid Kid
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am not sure I will check and see. But I am sure that you could probably pull, but not be eligible for any prize money. I will make a few calls tommorow and see.

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Well at this point, im trying to find a copilot so i can drink some beer down there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Who is putting this on?

·
Stupid Kid
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The Missouri state tractor pullers association is putting the pull on(kinda weird that it is in kansas though) but only a few miles from the border. If you go on to their website it does not say anything about a diesel calss, but there is one. They have never said anything about one but there has always been one. The diesels are kinda the favorite so they let us pull too.

·
Stupid Kid
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good news you can pull on saturday night. Friday night is for money and Saturday is just for fun. Supposebly there are gonna be some pretty mean trucks there so it will be fun to watch.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was told by the event director Friday night only!!! If you can for sure say Saturday night I'll come but the MSTPA Pres said no diesel trucks Saturday night.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts