Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
joedaddy and i are currently working and trying to put together an event for the midwest guys to attend in Ark City, Ks, 1/4 mile drag strip, sled pulls, mobile dyno, we have alot of interest from the cummins forum and would like to know how many of you psn member would be interested, if we can get a large enough turn out, and with a little luck some of our great sponsors will throw in some prizes that will be up for grabs... and possibly money involved for the winners in the drag racing classes, as this progresses joe and i will post up
we are looking for a solid head count so as soon as we can figure out a date we will be sure to let everyone know
:tree:

thanks
Dillon

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im likin that man.... see if we can set one up that wont conflict with the nhrda n topeka or bandimere

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
Is that ghost rider?? :D

I'll start a list.

1.Dillon-fordfreak4life
2.Joe daddy
3. Kenny-Dirtboy25
4. ?...

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you betcha it is kenny.... lol..... looks like kenny is going to offer a lil assistance to.... :rockwoot:

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what would everyone think of a mud bog too? if we could find someplace to arrange it?

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
There are a couple of shops south of me that may be interested in supporting.

May try talkin to Darrell (DppPower). He sounded pretty interested in sponsoring.

Have you guys posted anything on CompD or Diesel Stop?

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes to compD but nothin on the diesel stop i dont believe.... we will take all the sponsors we can get... anything donated would be greatly appreciated

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
There's an off-road park w/pit and course about 5min from the strip, I'm going to try him if we can't get a pull track at the other site. If that happens we could make it a 2day and guys could bring there dirt wheelers as well. Should know more in the next couple days. FYI this site is only 5hrs north of DFW so it would be good for Tx strokers to.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There's an off-road park w/pit and course about 5min from the strip, I'm going to try him if we can't get a pull track at the other site. If that happens we could make it a 2day and guys could bring there dirt wheelers as well. Should know more in the next couple days. FYI this site is only 5hrs north of DFW so it would be good for Tx strokers to.
that'll be perfect...... :whs::whs::tree:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everybody I am the track manager for Ark City Dragstrip. I love everybodys intrust in the deisel race. I am kind of new to the deisel race program but I willing to try what it takes to work.

I would like everybody if they have any ideas for the race to put them on here.

For anybody that doesn't no anything about Ark City here goes.
Mid-America Dragway (M.A.D.)
1/4 mile track.
Located 6 1/2 miles west of Arkansas City, KS on Hwy 166.
Features a two-story tower and a 40' x 80' concession and banquet building with heat and a/c.
A/C in bathrooms and gate building.
ALL BUILDINGS WERE BUILT BY M.A.D. RACERS and are 4+ years old!
New asphalt in 3 staging lanes, 750' long (June 2009).
All parking is concrete and will park over 500 cars.
New timing computer (July 2009).
M.A.D. has a very well established Nostalgia Race annually in September; had 334 cars this year!

I will get into contact with the dirt track about making it a two day race. Everybody keep posting so we can keep this to the top of the forum so it can be huge. Any sponsers that are wanting to do something.... just call me after we get the race date set. If anybody has any questions about the dragstrip we will be starting a forum at midamericadragway.net
or you can email me at [email protected] or call me 316-648-3063. Thanks

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello everybody I am the track manager for Ark City Dragstrip. I love everybodys intrust in the deisel race. I am kind of new to the deisel race program but I willing to try what it takes to work.

I would like everybody if they have any ideas for the race to put them on here.

For anybody that doesn't no anything about Ark City here goes.
Mid-America Dragway (M.A.D.)
1/4 mile track.
Located 6 1/2 miles west of Arkansas City, KS on Hwy 166.
Features a two-story tower and a 40' x 80' concession and banquet building with heat and a/c.
A/C in bathrooms and gate building.
ALL BUILDINGS WERE BUILT BY M.A.D. RACERS and are 4+ years old!
New asphalt in 3 staging lanes, 750' long (June 2009).
All parking is concrete and will park over 500 cars.
New timing computer (July 2009).
M.A.D. has a very well established Nostalgia Race annually in September; had 334 cars this year!

I will get into contact with the dirt track about making it a two day race. Everybody keep posting so we can keep this to the top of the forum so it can be huge. Any sponsers that are wanting to do something.... just call me after we get the race date set. If anybody has any questions about the dragstrip we will be starting a forum at midamericadragway.net
or you can email me at [email protected] or call me 316-648-3063. Thanks

Thanks Jon, i havent been on the forum all that long but ive always heard about these events and think its great ur so open to the idea of us runnin some smoker class stuff at your track, joe and i will keep this as up to date as possible

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Welcome to PSN Jon!!!!

Starting to see more interest from other sites. We're on CompD and Cummnis Forum. If you guys could branch out to some other that would be great! Just link'm back here.

This is gonna happen, HOTDAMN!

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hells ya its guna happen..... we need to get a date picked asap.... that way ppl will know if they can attend or not so we can get a good head count

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
hells ya its guna happen..... we need to get a date picked asap.... that way ppl will know if they can attend or not so we can get a good head count
Jon said we could do something as soon as mid june? Ts is in may nhrda is end of sept. July and aug everybody is on vaction and its freakin hot! What we need is poll (hint hint nudge nudge mods) to see how many people will show now that it become a reality and what weekend would be best that dosent conflict with a date already spoken for.
We also need someone to set-up some class rules and levels so we can get flyers a radio adds up.
Ok, Tx, Neb, Ia, Mo, Ark, Please Chime in!

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jon said we could do something as soon as mid june? Ts is in may nhrda is end of sept. July and aug everybody is on vaction and its freakin hot! What we need is poll (hint hint nudge nudge mods) to see how many people will show now that it become a reality and what weekend would be best that dosent conflict with a date already spoken for.
We also need someone to set-up some class rules and levels so we can get flyers a radio adds up.
Ok, Tx, Neb, Ia, Mo, Ark, Please Chime in!
:whs::whs::whs::whs:

first weekend of august is bandimere, so i think we should try and shoot for the latter part of july

1 - 20 of 85 Posts